Save money on food at Disneyland with the following tips and where to find the best deals. Eating in Disneyland can be expensive. This post includes more affordable dining options in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Plus I’ve included my favorites so you can eat at Disneyland and not break the bank! My number one suggestion is to bring snacks and water into the park. You can even pack a lunch. You don’t have to leave the park to eat. There are many spots to eat in the park. You can even eat while waiting in line for a ride.
But plan to splurge on one meal and/or one snack. I mean you are at Disneyland and the food is part of the experience. But all that food can add up. I’ve compiled a list of locations (by land) where you can find snacks or meals all under $15. I’ve noted my favorites at each location and/or the type of food served. Also anyone can order off the kids menu, it’s not just for kids.
You can view menus and prices online or in the Disneyland app too. Plus many locations offer mobile ordering and I added (MO) behind these locations! To learn more about Mobile ordering read this post.
Disneyland dining options
- Carnation Cafe – potato soup and fried pickles
- Gibson Girl – ice cream, sundaes and more (MO)
- Market House (Starbucks) – assorted desserts
- Refreshment Corner – cream cheese filled pretzel (my fav) and hot dogs (MO)
- Jolly Holiday Bakery – best grilled cheese and tomato soup combo (MO)
- Little Red Wagon – Corn dogs (order without chips, save $)
- Food cart in the hub – turkey legs, chimi, corn on the cob
- Alien Pizza Planet – pasta big portions you can share or order a whole pizza to share. Free drink refills (MO)
- Galactic Grill – breakfast burrito
- Edelweiss Snacks cart snacks turkey leg, chimi, corn on the cob
- Maurice’s Treats – cheddar garlic bagel twist
- Red Rose Tavern – burgers or sandwiches (MO)
- Troubadour Tavern – giant baked potato (returning this summer)
New Orleans Square
- French Market – corn chowder in a bread bowl
- Mint Julep – beignets, seasonal flavors served too (MO)
- Royal Street Veranda – soup in a bread bowl, seasonal fritters (MO)
- Rancho Del Zocalo – Mexican food, big portions can easily share
- Stage Door Cafe – yummy corn dog or chicken strips (MO)
- The Golden Horseshoe – cookie sundae (MO)
- Ship to Shore Marketplace – Breakfast burrito (my fav) Turkey leg, chimi, corn on the cob
- Bengal BBQ – skewers several choices and inexpensive (MO)
- Tropical Hideaway – Dole Whip (more flavors), baos and sweet lumpia
- Tiki Juice Bar – original Dole Whip (MO)
- Hungry Bear – burgers, sandwiches and the best onion rings (MO)
- Harbour Galley – soup in bread bowl (MO)
Toon Town (currently closed)
- Clarabelle’s – root beer float
- Daisy’s Diner – pizza
- Pluto’s Dog House – hot dog with bacon mac ’n cheese
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo – Batuu-bon dessert (MO)
- Ronto Roasters – Ronto wrap (MO)
Now let’s head over to Disney California Adventure where I’ve complied a list of locations (by lands) where you can find snacks or meals all under $15. I’ve added what kind of food is served at these places and my favorites. Plus you will see (MO) next to the locations that offer mobile ordering! Use it, it’s easy in the app and saves you time in line!
Disney California Adventure dining options
Buena Vista Street
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe (Starbucks) – sandwiches, salads, snacks
- Clarabelle’s Ice Cream – ice cream (MO)
- Award Wieners – gourmet hot dogs (MO)
- Hot Foods at Hollywood Land – turkey leg, chimichanga, corn on the cob
- Schmoozies! – seasonal shakes (MO)
- Studio Catering Co. – street tacos
- Cozy Cone has 5 different cones serving different items at each cone.
- #1 – churros
- #2 – soft serve
- #3 – Snack chili or mac n cheese cones
- #4 – Pretzel Bites
- #5 – popcorn
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – Ramone’s club sandwich & fries, big portions you can share! (MO)
- Cocina Cucamonga – Best tacos (MO)
- Lucky Fortune Cookery – Asian food (MO)
- Pacific Wharf Cafe – ask for the secret mac n cheese in a bread bowl (MO)
- Sonoma Terrace – giant pretzel (MO)
- Adorable Snowman – Pixar Pier Frosty Parfait treat (MO)
- Angry Dogs – hot dogs
- Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums – best hot chocolate chip cookie
- Poultry Palace – drumsticks
Paradise Gardens Park
- Corn Dog Castle – corn dogs (MO)
- Paradise Garden Grill – Mexican food (MO)
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta -pasta big portions can share or order a whole pizza to share
- Smokejumpers Grill – burgers and more (MO)
Inside the Grand Californian hotel
- GCH Craftsman Grill (use the DCA entrance across from Grizzly River Run) burger, sandwiches, nachos, gourmet hot dogs and more! (MO)
In addition you will find carts all over both parks that sell churros, pretzels, popcorn, fruit, bottled water and soda.
How to locate dining locations at Disneyland?
To locate any of these dining locations mentioned above, open the Disneyland app and search under dining. You can find it on the map, see the menu and look up prices! Plus many locations offer mobile ordering through the Disney app. Make sure you use the app it’s such a wonderful tool.
Make sure you’re following along on Instagram too. I share more tips and information there daily that will help make your visit more magical.
Pin this post for your next visit to Disneyland!