Have you heard about the BEST time savings tool to come to the Disneyland resort? It’s called Mobile FOOD ordering, it’s like a FastPass for food, you place your order through the Disneyland app on your phone, skip the line and pick-up your order! For instance you can be in line at the Matterhorn and get on your phone, order food at Red Rose Tavern then go pick it up your food after you get off the ride.
Mobile ordering is perfect for any day in the parks. It’s especially helpful on crowded days because not only can the ride lines get long, but the dining lines can as well. This is one of the best crowd hacks. If you haven’t tried it I highly recommend it. Mobile ordering saves SO much time!
Mobile ordering locations at Disneyland
- Alien Pizza Planet
- Bengal Barbecue
- Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo
- Edelweiss Snacks
- French Market Restaurant
- Galactic Gril
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- The Golden Horseshoe
- Harbour Galley
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Little Red Wagon
- Milk Stand
- Mint Julep Bar
- Plaza Inn
- Red Rose Taverne
- Refreshment Corner
- Ronto Roasters
- Royal Street Veranda
- Stage Door Café
- Tiki Juice Bar
- The Tropical Hideaway
- Troubadour Tavern
Mobile ordering locations at Disney California Adventure
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
- Award Wieners
- Bayside Brews
- Cappuccino Cart
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
- Corn Dog Castle
- Cozy Cone
- Flo’s V8 Café
- Hollywood Lounge
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Rita’s Baja Blenders
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Sonoma Terrace
- Studio Catering Co.
Plus these locations at Disney hotels.
- GCH Craftsman Grill at the Grand Californian hotel
- Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland hotel
How to mobile order on your phone…
First of all you have to download the Disneyland app on your mobile device and have your form of payment set up in the app because you pay for your food at the time you order. Annual Passholder discount automatically apply to the order. And you can now use Disney gift cards as a form of payment in the Disneyland app! Read here how to save money purchasing Disney gift cards ahead of time.
- Open the app and under your plans find Order Food or go under the dining tab and open the restaurant you want to eat at and click Order Food.
- Build your order – select a pick-up time and make food selection(s).
- Item detail is next where you select how many and your sides. You can make special requests or customize.
- View my order then order summary.
- Apply your payment form then scroll all the way down and click Purchase.
- Order details appear and then you head to the restaurant and look for the Mobile order pick up window. Now click I’m here prepare my order!
- Order details now say We’re preparing your order.
- Next the app will say Order is ready for pick up!
It’s that easy and fast. Don’t wait in long food lines use mobile ordering on your next visit.
Now that Disneyland added the feature in the app to pay with a Disney gift card (see photo below) use it. Purchase gift cards at a discount before going to the parks and save on your dining purchases. In addition if you’re an annual passholder you can also stack your A/P discount and save even more. Every little bit helps on a Disney vacation!
For more tips and tricks make sure you’re following along on Instagram where I post daily!
Pin this post for your visit to Disneyland!