When visiting Disneyland or DCA it’s nice to have some dining options that are INDOORS for those days when it’s really HOT or RAINY. This list will be helpful so you can take cover and enjoy the A/C. And sometimes you just need a place to rest your feet while grabbing a snack. Keep these dining locations in mind for your next visit to the parks.
Dining locations with INDOOR seating
Here is a list of dining locations with indoor seating at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
Restaurants in Disneyland
- Alien Pizza Planet in Tomorrowland
- Carnation Cafe on Main Street
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge
- Oga’s Cantina – requires a reservation to get in for now
- The Plaza Inn at the hub
- Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland
- Blue Bayou Restaurant in New Orleans Square
- Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square
- Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland
- The Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland sit indoor eat and watch a show
Restaurants in Disney’s California Adventure
- Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe on Buena Vista Street
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge on Buena Vista Street
- Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land
- Lamplight Lounge on Pixar Pier
- Smokejumpers Grill next to Soarin’
- GCH Craftsman Grill inside Grand Californian Hotel – enter hotel across from Grizzly River Run
There are a few other locations that have seating with shade but it’s not indoors. These are specifically indoors only dining options.
Plus don’t forget character dining will also be an indoor dining experience. The only character dining inside the parks is at Disneyland at the Plaza Inn. The other options are at Disney’s Grand Californian hotel and the Disneyland hotel.
For more things to do indoors head over to this post! You will find a list of attractions, show and characters all located indoors.
Pin for your reference when you visit Disneyland next!