Locating characters through the Disneyland app is very easy. It’s a great way to see what characters are out on the day you’re visiting. You can find characters all over both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. The app will tell you where and what time to find the character.
How to locate characters in the Disneyland app
- Download the official Disneyland app before your trip. Become familiar with it. I have many tips and other posts to help you navigate within the app.
- Open the app it will look similar to this photo. From the home screen click on the menu bar as shown in this photo.
- Select the category CHARACTERS
- You can now view them on the map but I prefer to use the SHOW LIST option in the upper right corner. Click on this option for more.
- Now you can see all the characters available. Scroll down to see all the characters available to see that day in both parks.
- Find a character you’d like to meet and click on that character for more information.
- Now you can see the location of the character, click on the map to see where and there’s also a list of all the times that character will be out.
For more tips on how to use the Disneyland app be sure to check under the “planning tools and tips” category on the home page. Scroll down to Disney app tips for more help.