The Disneyland resort is a family park. Walt Disney created a park for parents to bring their kids and babies. I get asked a lot, should I bring my baby to Disneyland? The answer is YES you can totally bring a baby to the parks. There is so much Disneyland has to offer and so many rides you CAN take your baby or toddler (under 32”) on in each park. If you have children from 32” to 48” inches take a look at this post to see what rides they can go on.
Rides with no height requirements
Here’s a list of all the rides with no height requirements you can take your baby/toddlers on, sorted by LAND in each park!
DISNEYLAND rides for baby/toddlers
- Jungle Cruise
- Tarzan’s Treehouse – walk through
- Tiki Room
- Winnie the Pooh
- Alice in Wonderland
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- It’s a Small World
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through
* Note I left off Pinocchio and Snow White because they are dark and a bit creepy for little ones.
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island – go explore, lots to see
- Sailing Ship Colombia
- Main Street Cinema – sit, rest and enjoy cartoons
- Main Street Vehicles
- Chip ’n Dale Treehouse – play area
- Donald’s Boat – play area
- Goofy’s Playhouse – play area
- Mickey’s House and Meet Mickey
- Minnie’s House
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
New Orleans Square
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted Mansion
- Astro Orbitor
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Disneyland Monorail
- Finding Nemo Submarine
- Star Wars Launch Bay – fun place to explore
Disneyland Railroad is really fun for the little ones. You can hop on the railroad at 4 different locations. Ride it all the way around there’s so much to see. Hop on in Tomorrowland, Main Street, New Orleans Square or Toon Town.
Disney California Adventure rides for baby/toddlers
- Monsters Inc.
- Sorcerer’s Workshop – go explore
- Turtle Talk with Crush – a show
Paradise Gardens Park
- Goldern Zephyr
- The Little Mermaid
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Toy Story Mania
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel
- Pixar Pal-a-Round
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is a great place for little ones to run around and play. Plus it’s a nice spot for parents to rest their feet!
Red Car Trolley – hop on at Buena Vista and ride in Hollywood land
Plus there is lots of entertainment around both parks check the app or entertainment guide! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to take their photo with Mickey and other characters. Find out how to locate characters here.